Some nights I just can't sleep and crawling in the internet looking for something. Never know what it is exactly but yesterday I found some quotes about salt. And then I collect them and read them - some where old and heard, some were new and interesting. Anyway my TOP TEN of salt quotes are here:
1. Of all smells, bread; of all tastes, salt.
2. Where would we be without salt?
3. Salt is what makes things taste bad when it isn't in them.
4. Let there be work, bread, water and salt for all.
5. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
6. You shall find out how salt is the taste of another man's bread, and how hard is the way up and down another man's stairs.
7. Let yourself be open and life will be easier. A spoon of salt in a glass of water makes the water undrinkable. A spoon of salt in a lake is almost unnoticed.
8. A day without an argument is like an egg without salt
9. The cure for anything is salt water — sweat, tears, or the sea.
10. The point is that nobody likes having salt rubbed into their wounds, even if it is the salt of the earth.